NAVIGATE A SPACE FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME
NAVIGATE A SPACE FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME
Take Your Business to the Next Level With 3D Virtual Tours
Demand for 3D Virtual Tours
Key Benefits of a 3D Virtual Tour
- Virtual tours utilize cutting-edge technology to provide an accurate and immersive experience for users
- 3D virtual tours are accessible 24/7
- Offer more value to clients while saving time and other resources
- Attract more clients, website traffic, and customer engagement
- Protect employees from health risks and promote their well-being
Virtual tours utilize cutting-edge technology to provide an accurate and immersive experience for users
The ability of customers to see a property on their laptops or smartphones anywhere, and at any time, makes scheduling conflicts and time zone differences things of the past. A digital nomad could be relaxing on a white-sand beach in the tropics while contemplating their next co-working space in Calgary.
In addition, some clients are simply curious and have no intention of buying or renting. A 3D virtual tour allows them to view the property comfortably and at their own pace, without feeling pressured by a real estate or sales agent, or taking up the latter’s time unnecessarily. If they become interested, they will contact the company to ask for more information.
Virtual tours also eliminate the hassle of having to arrange for cleaning of a property for every viewing.
3D virtual tours are accessible 24/7
Offer more value to clients while saving time and other resources
Many long-stay visitors and newcomers to Canada are reluctant to rent an apartment sight unseen because of potential issues that may not be easy for them to determine based on photos. Thus they are forced to spend weeks at hotels when they arrive in the country, while they set up viewing appointments and negotiate lease terms.
With 3D virtual tours, property managers can help valuable tenants to avoid much of that expense, hassle and uncertainty, and to feel more confident with renting Airbnb accommodations or signing a long-term lease even while they’re halfway across the world.
Less time spent on meeting potential clients and physically showing properties also enables property managers to utilize personnel and other resources more efficiently. This is not a small benefit considering that economic realities in recent years, exacerbated by the pandemic, mean that organizations are placing an increased focus on operational efficiency.
The trend towards remote work is likely to continue even as we emerge from COVID-19 restrictions. With more people spending time online, there’s never been a better opportunity to connect with your target audience through your website and social media presence. Statistics from Realtor.com show that property listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40 percent more than those without virtual tours. They also get more phone and email inquiries, and generate more qualified leads.
Professional companies such as Marshall Technologii can help you increase audience engagement with the ability to share, embed and post virtual tours on Facebook and other social media platforms. Mattertag posts allow for labeling or adding context to different aspects of a 3D model, and basic space traffic analytics can help you track how your audience is interacting with your brand.
Attract more clients, website traffic, and customer engagement
Protect employees from health risks and promote their well-being
It’s not only COVID-19 variants and pandemic-induced workplace fatigue that we’re worried about nowadays. We’re in an era of superbugs, which is motivating many organizations to come up with innovative ways of doing business to safeguard their employees’ health and well-being. With companies becoming more competitive, employees are also more prone to workplace stress.
Virtual tours significantly reduce the need for face-to-face meetings between your staff and clients. Not only does it lessen the risk of outbreaks that may result in your establishment being shut down. It can also help you to avoid unforeseen expenses due to employees getting ill, such as sick pay, lost time, and potential legal liabilities.
Why Virtual Tours?
- 24/7 availability online
- Virtual tours allow your clients to see more details
- Attract more leads
- Increase traffic and engagement
- Increase customer interaction and enhance user experience
- Navigate a space from anywhere at anytime
- Save time on viewings and appointments
- Keep yourself and others safe and healthy
Who do we serve?
- Schools and day care Facilities
- Real estate agents, property managers, rental listings and investors
- Local businesses (retail stores, restaurants, etc.)
- Hotels, Airbnb and other accommodations
- Insurance and restoration
- Other public-facing facilities and architecture
Contact us now for a scan
3D Virtual Tour for Real Estate
3D Virtual Tour for Schools
3D Virtual Tour for Day Care
What is the price for a 360 Tour?
- $250/tour + $0.15 of your square footage
- 3D Model Hosting for $15/month or $165/year
- Schematic Floor Plans for $50
- Publish to Google Street View for $150
- Property Landing Page for $ 250
What features the best 360 tour has?
- Can be easily Share, embed, and post to social media
- Mattertag posts
- Basic space traffic analytics
- 3D Showcases
- Dollhouse and floor plan view
- Tour snapshots
- Tour short or long videos
- Virtual shopping experience